DubiousLive TV

8.11.2008

Re-Inventing The Wheel

...That's what it seems like I'm doing every now and then.

Don't get me wrong, I love blogging and keeping the male (and female, apparently) masses thoroughly informed on all the new(ish) goings-on around the globe, but there needs to be a change; A drastic change...

Here are a few I've been cooking up:

- 'DubiousSighting': This would an intermittent post that would showcase everything from fashion faux pas to architectural marvels found throughout the fair city of Charleston via photographs. It's still a work-in-progress kind of thing that I hope to get off the ground within the next few weeks.

- If you haven't noticed by now, which I hope you have, I've gotten rid of the 'DubiousTrend' portion of this blog for a couple of reasons: 1) I have come to the realization the trends, especially in the nation, are a dime-a-dozen, meaning they probably don't have an impressive enough shelf-life for me to even mention and 2) Not to sound self-righteous but I feel that I serve a higher purpose than some of those run-of-the-mill blogs that always seem to be a 'day late and a dollar short' when it comes to the provision of pertinent information en masse. That is all...

- That cool graphic of a cassette tape serves as the link to my Muxtape that I found with the help of Chris Renne's blog. I just started posting it and it has gotten some much deserved attention. It will be updated monthly and serve as a place to relax, become enlightened and even discover (or rediscover) some artists that might have fallen through the cracks.

Most, if not all, of these ideas will probably be implemented in due time. Just wanted to keep readers (that's you) up to date on exactly what's going on in the head of the DubiousOne...

...be easy

No comments: