DubiousLive TV

6.07.2008

DubiousRant: Running Behind...On Life...

Apologies go out to everyone who has been keeping up with my blog as of late. 


I have been swamped with tons of outside forces who would stop at nothing to make sure I accomplish as little as humanly possible.

Whew!...I feel better already.

Coming Soon:
  • The Manual: Swimwear - There are a lot of poor choices being made across this gerat nation of ours when it comes to guys and swim suits. I make sure you don't make that same mistake with my top picks for summer swim apparel.
  • The Essentials - I have been dreadfully behind with this week's 'Essentials'  but they should be up before the end of the weekend. Hopefully...
  • Poll - I can't, for the life of me, figure out a good question for this week's poll. I've scanned the vast expansions of the Internets and can't seem to find anything worthwhile. Suggestions? Anyone?
As always, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, do not hesitate to get in touch with me at: bri4579@gmail.com

Take Care, Live Well,

- BJW

No comments: