DubiousLive TV

9.26.2008

DubiousCraves: The Heineken Beertender

Ok, I am well aware that I am still a college student, so old habits tend to die a little harder than most others. With that said, this $300 gem is definitely being put on my wish list for a few reasons:

  • It’s a mini-kegerator.
  • It keeps track of both core temperature and capacity.
  • It determines how many 16-ounce beers you have left at all times.
  • It comes with a nifty little ‘skimmer’ that allows you to make your beers look like the ones in those ultra-mod Heineken commercials.

Either way, I need this delivered to my residence as soon as possible, any takers? Who knows? There might even be a beer or two in it for you…


-BJW

1 comment:

David Heiser said...

Does it take anything other than those Heineken mini-kegs? Do other companies make something similar. If Guinness makes one of those I'm ponying up whatever it costs.