DubiousLive TV

10.05.2008

DubiousSighting: The Suite Sole Opening Party

This past weekend, I had the pleasure of attending the grand opening party for 'Suite Sole' the newest addition to the Charleston fashion scene.

Owned and run by Gustavo and Andrea Serrano, 'Sole' has all the makings of an uptown boutique with the heart and soul (for lack of a better term), of a downtown, neighborhood sneaker shop.



These are my absolute favorite: Nike Vandal Hi, $150.*

With brands like Nike, Creative Recreation, Adidas and Alife, 'Suite Sole' shows no signs of becoming a one-hit wonder.

Good luck, you guys...

-BJW

*Andrea and Gustavo: If you could, I'm an 11.5. Hit me up as soon as you get that new shipment, feel me?

1 comment:

David Heiser said...

Those are pretty sick. I don't think I could pull it off, but I wish I could.

Then again even if I could pull it off I probably wouldn't drop $150 on some Nikes.